INFN, Italian Institute of Nuclear Physics, has announced a Level 3 Senior Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Physics on the topic of “Inferential Methods for Complex Nonlinear Dynamics”.
Eligible candidates may be:
– Non-Italian citizens
– Italian citizens who, at the application deadline, hold a position in a foreign institution and have been abroad continuously for at least three years.
Applicants must hold a PhD (or equivalent), obtained no more than eight years prior to the application deadline, i.e., as of November 9, 2013.
This time limit may be extended in case of:
– Maternity (18 months for each child born before or after obtaining the doctorate, up to a maximum of 4.5 years);
– Paternity (actual time of leave taken for each child born before or after earning a doctorate, up to a maximum of 4.5 years);
– National Service (actual time of leave taken after the doctoral degree is earned);
– Long-term illness, i.e., more than 90 days, (actual time of leave taken for each incident occurring after earning the doctorate).
Tap on this link to know more informations: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/19925